Care Careers East is committed to ensuring that it meets the requirements of United Kingdom and European legislation in relation to the collection and use of data. To this end we have policies and procedures in place that detail how we deal with the data that we collect and hold. This statement is to advise you of the key features of those policies and procedures.
What information we will use?
We will collect information about you and/or your business, which will include contact details, business type, services that we have supplied. By using our services whether they are paid for or free of charge you will enter into an agreement for us to hold that information.
We will also collect personal information about our Staff, Management Committee Members and Directors and contractors.
How will your information be used?
We will use your information to ensure that we can:
- Undertake the services that we provide
- Keep you up to date with key information that might affect your business or the service that you supply or we provide
- Update you on changes in policy and legislation.
- Analyse our services and the effectiveness of our marketing and information dissemination strategies.
- Act as responsible employers and communicate with those who enable us to deliver our services.
When we can use your information.
We collect and use your information in the following situations:-
- Where our use of your information is necessary for us to perform the contract or contracts that we have with you.
- Where our use of your information is for the purpose of our legitimate interests, and we have made sure that your information and your rights in relation to that information is protected.
- Where we believe it is necessary to use your information to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- Where we have your consent – this will be to contact you to give you information as described above.
- You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
The period for which we will keep your information.
We will keep your information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes that are described in this policy. As a general rule however we will keep the information:
- You provide when you first use our services, together with any updates you make to that information, for the duration of your continued use of our services.
- If you do not use our services, or cease your relationship with us, we will keep your information for a period of 12 months, after which time we will ensure that your personal data is no longer retained.
Who will we share your information with?
We may share your information with:-
- Our professional advisors.
- Any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights.
- Any third party that purchases, or to which we transfer all, or substantially all, of our assets and business. Should such an event occur, we will use all reasonable efforts to try to ensure that the entity to which we transfer your information uses it in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
We promise we’ll never share your details with anyone else.
Your choices and rights.
You have a number of rights in relation to your information and can make a number of choices about how we collect and use it.
- You can decide not to receive our newsletters and information about our services
- You are able to object to the ways in which we use your information.
- You can contact us using the details below to
- Request access to your information.
- Ask that we update, complete or correct your information.
- Ask that we erase or restrict our use of your information.
- Opt out of receiving information via, one or all or email; telephone; text; or post.
- Request that we provide your information to you in a commonly used electronic. format, and have that information transmitted directly to another organisation.
- Object to our using your information in certain circumstances.
Who we are and contact information.
Care Careers East is a not for profit recruitment service, dedicated to providing quality recruitment services to care employers and a care careers service to individuals who would like to work in the sector.
Post: Unit 4, Norfolk House, Williamsport Way, Lion Barn Industrial Estate, Needham Market, Suffolk, IP6 8RW
Telephone: 01449 721904
Looking for candidates?
Click below to find out how we can help you recruit quality candidates.
Find out how